Byrum is one of a number of community leaders selected for recognition at the 2015 Business Courier C-Suite Awards. The Business Courier awards will honor top executives whose leadership and skills have helped shape their companies. These awards will recognize CEO, CFO, COO, CMO and General Counsel leaders in the Greater Cincinnati community.
Chief Executive Officer Finalists:
• JB Buse, LOTH Inc.
• Joseph Byrum, Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
• Bob Coughlin, Paycor
• Dale Dean, Dean Houston Inc.
• Kelley Downing, Bartlett & Co.
• Charles Drucker, Vantiv
• David Goodwin, Advanced Technology Consulting
• Steve Hightower, Hightowers Petroleum Co.
• Matt Kornau, Kaleidoscope
• David Linger, University of Cincinnati Research Institute
• Candace McGraw, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
• Mary Miller, JANCOA
• Santa Ono, University of Cincinnati
• Beth Robinson, Uptown Consortium Inc.
• Steve Shifman, Michelman
• Jim Smyth, Smyth Automotive Parts Plus
• Mona Trowbridge, The Atlantes
Joseph Byrum has been President and CEO of Ohio Valley Goodwill for the past 35 years and has consistently been recognized for his leadership in helping the organization to become an award-winning employment and training center serving thousands of people with disabilities and our nation’s veterans each year. For more information about Ohio Valley Goodwill and Byrum’s leadership, please visit www.cincinnatigoodwill.org/about.
Stay tuned for updates about the prestigious Business Courier C-Suite awards. Our congratulations to Goodwill President and CEO, Joseph Byrum, on being selected as a finalist for the Business Courier award.