Work Site Supports & Job Coaching
Goodwill’s Work Site Support staff assists you in successfully maintaining your desired employment. We can provide support for you either at your job or away from the job while you adjust to the circumstance of your new job.
Support from our staff that you may need or desire may include the following:
- Short-term one-on-one supports on the job to assist with job training, understanding the rules and expectations of the workplace and working with the employer and co-workers.
- Short-term away off-site supports, where our staff can meet with you
outside of the workplace.
- For individuals sponsored by Developmental Disabilities Boards (DD),
ongoing supports can be provided several times each month for as long as you are employed. This can occur at the work-site, after work, or at your home.
- Assistance in helping you to learn public transportation.
- Help with job accommodations as needed.
- Assisting with pre-employment needs as needed.