Clermont Vocational Services Center
Clermont Vocational Services Center is located at 4247 Grissom Drive in Batavia, Ohio.
The newest in Ohio Valley Goodwill’s network of community-based programs, it offers door-to-door van transportation service for individuals who reside in Clermont and Eastern Hamilton County.
- Paid Work Training opportunities which are facility and community-based.
- Assembly and packaging tasks as well as access to our Beechmont retail store.
- Lunchroom and cafeteria setting.
- Social/Recreational program focused on personal development and community exploration; a smaller version of Ohio Valley Goodwill’s award-winning Center for Advocacy, Recreation, and Education (CARE) program.
- Experienced staff team.
- Medicaid Certified in Supported Employment Enclave; Adult Day Support; Vocational Habilitation and Non-Medical Transportation
- CARF-Accredited in Community Services: Community Integration 2013
- Northstar Participating Agency
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Delegated Nursing
- CPR/First Aid
- Top-Rated Non-Profit 2010
- Business Partner of the Year CCBDD 2013
For more information or to schedule a tour of the Clermont Vocational Services Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 732-0950 x 10.