Fairfield Vocational Services Center
Fairfield Vocational Services Center is located at 4605 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, Ohio 45014.
Ohio Valley Goodwill’s award-winning Fairfield Vocational Services Center is designed to provide individualized work experiences for individuals served through the Butler and Hamilton County Boards of Developmental Disabilities.
- Offering a variety of work opportunities
- Includes retail, janitorial as well as assembly and packaging tasks
- Vocational exploration designed to explore preferences and interest in community employment
- Goodwill van shuttle service for Fairfield and Butler County
- Supportive and experienced staff team
- Recipient of the 2011 Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities “Agency Provider of the Year” Award
- Medicaid Certified in Supported Employment Enclave; Adult Day Support; Vocational Habilitation and Non-Medical Transportation
- CARF-Accredited in Community Services: Community Integration 2013
- Northstar Participating Agency
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Delegated Nursing
- CPR/First Aid
- Top-Rated Non-Profit 2010
For more information about the Fairfield Vocational Services Center, email email@example.com or call (513) 771-4800 x 6364.