Work Adjustment Training
Training is designed to help individuals acquire the skills they need in order to get a job in the community. What services does Work Adjustment Services provide?
- The opportunity to earn money every day while learning work-related skills
- Assistance in learning task completion, problem-solving, interpersonal relations, safety and other related life skills
- Offers an environment that supports personal development
- Door-to-door van service or training on how to ride the Metro bus
Personal care assistance including:
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Mealtime Support
- On-the-Job Assistance
- Individualized Service Needs
Who do we serve?
We serve individuals who are referred and sponsored by Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services, Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities, Clermont County Board of Developmental Disabilities and the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities. We also work with local school districts and their students to provide a smooth transition from school to work for the student and family.
- Medicaid Certified in Supported Employment Enclave; Adult Day Support; Vocational Habilitation and Non-Medical Transportation
- CARF-Accredited in Community Services: Community Integration
- Northstar Participating Agency
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Delegated Nursing
- CPR/First Aid
Ohio Valley Goodwill Vocation Services Center Satellite Locations
In its ongoing commitment to providing outstanding customer service, Ohio Valley Goodwill has developed four community-based satellite locations which offer our award-winning services. Our Vocational Service Centers include:
Clermont Vocational Services Center
Fairfield Vocational Services Center
Lebanon Vocational Services Center
Westwood Vocational Services Center
For more information about Work Adjustment Training, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 771-4800 x 6364.