Center for Advocacy, Recreation, and Education
The Center for Advocacy, Recreation, and Education (CARE) is designed to provide recreational, social, and personal development options.
CARE offers quality of life enhancement activities for individuals served. The program seeks to accommodate the specific needs, preferences, and strengths of each participant. A variety of options are available ranging from community-based recreational activities, self-determination opportunities and volunteer experiences.
Activities and Services
- Community Outings and Volunteering
- Nursing Services
- Computer Literacy Training
- Social/Recreational Opportunities
- Health & Safety
- Home-Life Skills
- Functional Academics
- Personal Care Assistance
- Self-Determination Opportunities
- Medicaid Certified in Supported Employment Enclave; Adult Day Support; Vocational Habilitation and Non-Medical Transportation
- CARF-Accredited in Community Services: Community Integration
- Northstar Participating Agency
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Delegated Nursing
- CPR/First Aid
For more information or a tour of Goodwill and CARE, email here or call (513) 771-4800 x 6364.