Services For Youth
Goodwill Youth Services programming:
In conjunction with the local Bridging the Gap collaborative, connects recent graduates of Cincinnati Public Schools, at least 18 years of age, with a variety of community partners. The focus of the programming is to link participants with community resources to obtain training and employment skills necessary to acquire
entry level positions and/or further their individualized education.
- Partners with local school districts to discuss the process of employment with students including developing a resume, completing
and submitting applications, the interview process
and appropriate dress and attitude.
Goodwill Youth Services are designed to...
- Help youth explore and prepare for
job and career choices
- Support youth in making positive
- Empower youth to become contributing
members of their community
Goodwill Youth Services purpose is to…
- Educate youth regarding employment
- Prepare youth to enter the workforce
- Support youth by engaging community resources
How can you get involved?
- You can make a difference. Share your workplace experiences- success and struggles, as a work place mentor. We need to expose our youth to new experiences in a variety of work environments.
- Become a business partner. Offer your place of business for job shadowing or supervised training. Contribute to the growth of our local economy; consider hiring a young adult from our program.
(513) 771-4800, ext. 6231
“Ohio Valley Goodwill is proud of its ninety-six years of service to Greater Cincinnati and the programs we offer to men and women with disabilities. With support from the community, we are able to put people to work.”
Rehabilitation Director, Rehabilitation Services Department
Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries • 10600 Springfield Pike • Cincinnati, Ohio 45215 • 513-771-4800
2012 Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries. All rights reserved