Ohio Valley Goodwill Announces The Grand Opening
of a NEW Eastside Goodwill Center!
Ohio Valley Goodwill Rehabilitation Services East is located at 4247 Grissom Drive in Batavia, Ohio.
The new Eastside program offers door-to-door van transportation service for individuals who reside in Clermont and Eastern Hamilton County.
- Paid Work Training opportunities which are facility and community-based.
- Includes: Assembly and packaging tasks as well as access to our Beechmont retail store.
- Lunchroom and cafeteria setting.
- Social/Recreational program focused on personal development and community exploration; a smaller version of Ohio Valley Goodwill's award-winning Center for Advocacy, Recreation, and Education (CARE) program.
- Experienced staff team.
AWARDS and ACCREDITATION
- CARF Accreditation (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) 2010
- Top-Rated Non-Profit 2010
- Agency Provider of the Year, Butler County Board of DD, 2011
- Awards of Excellence and Superintendents's Awards, Hamilton County DD Services 2010, 2007, 2006, 2004, and 2002.
TOURS: Contact Sharon Hannon, 771-4800, ext. 6364 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
- Medicaid Certified in Supported Employment Enclave; Adult Day Support; Vocational Habilitation and Non-Medical Transportation
- CARF-Accredited in Community Services: Community Integration
- Northstar Participating Agency
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Delegated Nursing
- CPR/First Aid